1. Run towards some people at night in the park wielding an axe, then suddenly split your own head
2. Make people laugh with some Laurel and Hardy imitations
3. Attack some clowns while you’re wearing a suit
4. Attack the IS in Mossul, when they shoot at you, yell “It’s a prank, it’s a prank!”
1. 28 Days Later: Brilliant acting and storyline in a post-apocalyptic setting – Beware of drippings from above!
2. Brain Dead (also known as Dead Alive): Because violence has never been that funny – Be careful while you eat your soup!
3. Blair Witch Project: Super realistic low budget horror that will spice your camping trip to the woods – The ending still creeps me out!
4. Eden Lake: Classic suspense thriller without frills – Don’t mess with the chavs!